Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The Thanksgiving that wasn't

When my husband and I got married we started a new family tradition: taking a vacation instead of spending Thanksgiving with our families. It makes sense, we see them one month later for Christmas, and there are usually some great travel deals to be found. But boy am I missing the food this year. Last year we went to Barcelona and two weeks before I did an entire Thanksgiving meal for 5. It was hard work, but delicious. This year....well, I'm hoping there might be some stuffing and cranberry sauce leftover when we arrive at our Cancun hotel. We'll see. I may have to do a post-Thanksgiving Thanksgiving feast if my cravings don't cease.

A very Happy Thanksgiving to all domestic agenda readers, wherever and however you're celebrating.

-Leslie



No comments: