Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Ah, to be a summer associate

I couldn't be a lawyer...mostly because I didn't go to law school. But I think I'd make an excellent law firm summer associate. I would love to be wined and dined, socialize, and enjoy all New York city has to offer from to trapeze school to baseball games while being extremely well-compensated. Who wouldn't?

Eater is featuring some summer associate restaurant reporting which should include NYCs top restaurants and their lunch offerings. Especially interesting thus far are "topics discussed" and the bitter posts from attorneys clearly past the summer associate honeymoon.

http://eater.com/archives/2008/05/associate.php


I get to attend a summer associate event with my husband's firm this Thursday. Stay tuned for my thoughts on Dinosaur BBQ in Harlem.



No comments: